Here is a selection of our most impressive photographs taken in Thailand
DMC Thailand Plus
Thailand a fantastic destination for Meetings and Incentives!
DMC Thailand Plus has completely reinvented what’s possible for incentives in Thailand, have integrated the best of the Thailand, that people know and love, with hand picked fine dining restaurants, police escorts, school visits and other emotional aspects, unique entertainment and transport options, innovative corporate imaging and creative activity based tours.
The result is incentives that are fresh, uplifting and very Now!
We splice this with heart warming smiles, attentive hospitality and the colorful culture of the Thai people.” Constantly delivering high impact programs that WOW clients doesn’t happen by accident, adapting and refining only works, if exciting new elements are introduced to keep pace with the increasingly sophisticated lifestyles of clients.
These fresh ideas come from the young energetic team that is DMC Thailand Plus!
The formula of innovative programs doesn’t just stop at Thailand, DMC Thailand Plus are experts in many destinations.
Our dedicated specialists in all our offices, offer a wealth of knowledge and expertise in planning, organizing and implementing a wide range of events and meetings. We provide a seamless experience that will not only save time and money, but leave a lasting impression of a truly memorable and successful occasion.
Individual incentives, unforgettable events, fun-filled team-building, inspired product launches, successful meetings and conferences are just some of the many occasions where we can add real value.
Our highly qualified team will work closely with clients to ensure every aspect of the brief is carried out with precision and care. Coupled with our extensive industry knowledge and buying power with key suppliers, DMC guarantees events and meetings to remember!
- MONEY : The Thai Baht (฿ or THB) is the currency of Thailand. There are 100 satang in one baht; coins include 25-satang and 50-satang pieces and baht in 1B, 2B, 5B and 10B coins. Banks or the more rare private moneychangers offer the best foreign-exchange rates. When buying baht, US dollars are the most accepted currency, followed by British pounds and Euros. Most banks charge a commission and duty for each travellers cheque cashed.
- VISAS : The Thai government allows tourist-visa exemptions for 41 different nationalities, including those from Australia, New Zealand, the USA and most of Europe, to enter the country without a prearranged visa. Do note that in 2008, the length of stay for citizens from exempted countries was slightly altered from years past. For those arriving in the kingdom by air, a 30-day visa is issued without a fee.
- ELECTRICITY : The voltage in Thailand is 220 V; Plugs A & C.
- DIALING CODE : +66
- TIME ZONE : GMT/UTC+07:00.
- GETTING THERE & AWAY : The new Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok International Airport) opened in September 2006 and has replaced the former airport at Don Muang for all Bangkok-arriving and -departing domestic and international flights. It is located in the Nong Ngu Hao area of Samut Prakan – 30km east of Bangkok and 60km from Pattaya.
- PUBLIC HOLIDAYS : From a leisure perspective Songkran is a sight to behold, and while not everyone’s cup of tea it is definitely something which should be witnessed at least once, whether it is on the back of a tuk tuk or in an air-conditioned limo.
- LANGUAGE : While the Thai language is the official language of Thailand, one could say English is its unofficial second language. Consequently, population centers that host many foreigners, such as Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and the islands have many people who can speak both Thai and English quite well.
- – Hello : sa-wat-dii.
- – Thank you : khop khun.